We strive to make our services convenient and affordable.
Fees and co-payments are collected at the time of service. Cash, credit card or check is accepted for payment.
Please call the number listed on your insurance card for information about your out-of-network mental health benefits.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an in-network versus out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is the coverage amount for a psychological evaluation?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Psychological Testing: Often health insurance plans will cover part or all of the testing fees. For all evaluations, we will verify your insurance benefits and provide you with information about any potential out-of-pocket costs.
For services that are not covered by your insurance plan, we offer a reasonably priced fee-for-service option.
We know that you have busy lives, so our cancellation/rescheduling protocol is designed to give you maximum flexibility. Because valuable time is reserved for you, please provide 24 hour notice if you must cancel or reschedule your appointment.
For the missed appointments and appointments not cancelled within a 24 hour period, you will be responsible for the cancellation fee of $50 regardless of the reason for canceling. Our cancellation policy is designed to provide partial compensation for our therapists, who depend on reliable scheduling for a rewarding career. We appreciate your understanding.